Expert consultant advice to government institutions
We provide government institutions with well-informed, yet practical expert advice on the processing of requests under the Access to Information Act or the Privacy Act.
We can assist you in processing the most complex requests your institution could receive as well as provide practical, preventative, proactive assistance.
Regardless of the reason, from time to time, you may need to ensure you are making the right decision, that the method used to address a request is sound and that it won’t come back against you. In the past, we have worked on major sensitive issues (in some instances so called “scandals”). As a result, we have the expertise and knowledge to provide you with unbiased independent advice as well as with the reassurance you need.
Thanks to our specialized expertise, we can also assist you in the resolution of complaints received by your institution, thereby reducing your inventory of complaints in record time.
For more information or to discuss
about your needs.
We can :
- Review documents subject to an access of privacy request and provide recommendations
- Assist you on technical aspects of the legislations
- Assist you in making representations to the Office of the Information Commissioner or the Office of the Privacy Commissioner;
- Provide you assistance in the process of complaint files
- Assist you in reducing your backlog
- Review your ATIP process to determine whether it is efficient and determine where it can be improved.
- Provide you the quick Answer you need when you need it.